More Facts on Dogwood Bed and Breakfast
• Dogwood Farm was started in 1990 and is currently the longest-running B&B in Adams County.
• Enjoy breakfast in winter by an open fireplace; in summer, breakfast is served on our screened-in porch.
• The guesthouse is built with recovered barn beams from Bethel, Ohio.
• Walnut wainscoting inside the guesthouse comes from retired boards of a former flood wall in Maysville, Kentucky.
• Fresh muffins served with breakfast by request.
• To keep allergens to a minimum, no pets are allowed.
• Pond is stocked with bass, bluegill and catfish.
• Hunters welcome all year, including spring/fall turkey season.
• Hunting allowed on premises with permission.
Finished basement will soon accommodate larger families and hunting groups!